OCEANSIDE AREA FEATURES
Located on beautiful Qualicum Beach on the East coast of Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada. We enjoy mild winters and temperate summers which is perfect for year round beach visits to our self-catering waterfront suites. Qualicum Beach Ocean Suites is situated next to the seawall park and an easy walk to the Qualicum Beach Inn where all guests have complimentary use of the indoor pool, hot tub, sauna and fitness room. QBOS guests are encouraged to try the casual elegant atmosphere and cuisine of the Cview Restaurant during their stay. Just up the road is the picturesque village of Qualicum Beach with it's unhurried pace and charming shops to explore. If golf is your game, there are 4 gold courses in the area, and many parks and attractions in the Oceanside region. But the main attraction for most of our guests is the beautiful, long, pebbled sandy beach.
If you find yourself willing to branch out from beachcombing or relaxing in your luxurious suite, the Qualicum area offers a wide variety of activities to enjoy. Contemplate your toes as they sink into the sand. Take in a festival. Be inspired by the work of local artists. Or stroll through a farmers’ market for a taste of local culture.
Parksville Qualicum Beach is Canada’s best family friendly beach destination according to Better Homes and Gardens. The Globe & Mail called these Central Vancouver Island towns “Canada’s Riviera”.
THINGS TO DO FROM QUALICUM BEACH OCEAN SUITES
QBOS is the Perfect Island-Home-Base for Adventures:
• Qualicum Beach’s Seawall Park - You are here!
• 1.3 km to Qualicum Beach Village
• 2 km to Milner Gardens
• 9 km to Coombs Old Country Market
• 11 km to Parksville Community Park
• 10 km to Paradise Mini Golf and Fun Park
• 13 km to Riptide Lagoon Adventure Golf & Amusement
• 14 km to Rathtrevor Provincial Park
• 15km to Wildlife Recovery Center
• 24 km to MacMillan Provincial Park
• 31 km to Horne Lake Caves
• Day trips to: The Rugged West Coast - 150km, Historic Parliament Buildings in Victoria - 160 km, Mount Washington Skiing, Hiking, Biking - 92km
Learn more and plan your island “Golf Trail” here at www.golfvancouverisland.ca
Eaglecrest Golf Club
2035 Island Hwy W
Pheasant Glen Golf Resort
1025 Qualicum Rd
Qualicum Beach Memorial Golf
469 Memorial Ave
Arrowsmith Golf & Country Club
2250 Fowler Rd