- Check-in time: 4:00 pm
- Check-out time: 11:00 am
- Qualicum Beach Ocean Suites has a two night minimum stay policy.
- All rates are quoted in Canadian dollars
- Rates are subject to applicable taxes and are subject to change without notice.
- Guests who cancel at least 60 days before check-in will receive 100% of the amount paid. Cancellations between 30 and 60 days before check-in, guests will receive 50% of amount paid. Cancellations less than 30 days before check-in are not eligible for a refund.
- ****Booking the entire complex**** ( all 8 suites) Guests who cancel 180 days before check-in will receive 100% of the amount paid. Cancellations between 180 and 120 days before check-in, guests will receive 50% of amount paid. Cancellations less than 120 days before check-in are not eligible for a refund.
- Refunds for cancellations due to COVID will done on a case by case basis.
- A valid credit card number is required to secure a room reservation.
- Absolutely NO SMOKING on the property. Subject to loss security deposit if guests are found in violation of this policy.
- A $100 cleaning fee (+5% GST) will be applied per room regardless of length of stay, less than one month. A $125 cleaning fee (+5% GST) will be applied per room staying for more than one month.
- There are a limited number of pet rooms available, please contact QBOS to arrange. Pets are not allowed without prior approval from owner.
- Guests agree to keep the property and all furnishings in good order, and only use appliances for their intended uses.
- Parking is limited to one vehicle per suite. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and beach towels are included in the suite, housekeeping service is not included in the rental rate. Any special needs for more linens or housekeeping can be coordinated at any time with our Property Manager. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
- Guests may use the pool, sauna, and fitness centre at Qualicum Beach Inn according to the rules and regulations of these facilities.
- Guests are required to adhere to local noise bylaws as set by the town of Qualicum Beach. Local bylaws enforce peace and quiet between 10 pm and 8 am, and any fines associated with bylaw infraction are the sole responsibility of the guest. No fires are allowed on the beach.
- A minimum damage deposit of $400 CAD will be collected at check in. The amount will be released within seven business days of check-out, however please be advised that it can take up to 10 business days for the funds to be cleared by the credit card financial institution. In the unlikely event that the room is willfully or negligently damaged, the deposit will be withheld in full and applied to all repair and replacements costs. Should the costs exceed the $400 deposit, the full cost will be charged to the guest.
EXPERIENCE WARM HEARTED LUXURY - Discover