- Qualicum Beach Ocean Suites has a two night minimum stay policy.
- All rates are quoted in Canadian dollars
- Rates are subject to applicable taxes and are subject to change without notice.
- Guests who book individual rooms and cancel at least 60 days before check-in will receive 100% of the amount paid. Deposit is non-refundable for cancellations less than 60 days prior to arrival.
- Guests who book the full building and cancel at least 90 days before check-in will receive 100% of the amount paid. Deposit will be refunded 50% if cancelled between 60 and 90 days prior to check-in. Deposit is non-refundable for cancellations less than 60 days prior to arrival.
- Refunds for cancellations due to COVID will done on a case by case basis.
- A valid credit card number is required to secure a room reservation.
- Qualicum Beach Ocean Suites is a non-smoking property.
- A $100 cleaning fee (+5% GST) will be applied per room regardless of length of stay, less than one month. A $125 cleaning fee (+5% GST) will be applied per room staying for more than one month.
- Pet Policy : all our guest rooms are pet friendly, for TWO small dogs or ONE medium sized dog. Guest must prior approval from owner for pet before arrival.
- Guests agree to keep the property and all furnishings in good order, and only use appliances for their intended uses.
- Parking is limited to one vehicle per suite. Vehicles are to be parked in designated QBOS parking areas only. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and beach towels are included in the suite, housekeeping service is not included in the rental rate. Any special needs for more linens or housekeeping can be coordinated at any time with our Property Manager. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
- Guests may use the pool, sauna, and fitness centre at Qualicum Beach Inn according to the rules and regulations of these facilities. Guests must check in with the front desk to receive access to the pool. Due to COVID, guests schedule a private pool time for one social bubble at a time. Please call the Inn to reserve.
- Guests are required to adhere to local noise bylaws as set by the town of Qualicum Beach. Local bylaws enforce peace and quiet between 10 pm and 8 am, and any fines associated with bylaw infraction are the sole responsibility of the guest.
- A minimum damage deposit of $400 CAD will be collected at check in. The amount will be released within seven business days of check-out, however please be advised that it can take up to 10 business days for the funds to be cleared by the credit card financial institution. In the unlikely event that the room is willfully or negligently damaged, the deposit will be withheld in full and applied to all repair and replacements costs. Should the costs exceed the $400 deposit, the full cost will be charged to the guest.
EXPERIENCE WARM HEARTED LUXURY - Discover